Meet the Team
WHAT CAMDENTOWN IS TRYING TO DO:
● Creating a space for culture and capacity to come together to build
● Prototype of how we build businesses going forward in Camdentown
● We are just one, we are looking to create capacity for 50 more
● We are culture you all have the capacity, this is how we phase out gentrification
● 44th Street reconstruction
● RFP (Osseo & Penn)
24% of black families in Minnesota own their home - compared to 77% for white families. Here is the bottom line for me.
I’m done talking, I’m done looking at the data, this is simple. Our community has been discriminated against and under resourced for generations, which in turn, has exacerbated the wealth - income - and achievement gap.
My focus at this moment is building a model. A people based placemaking model - a vibrant community where black people in this state can thrive.
Generational wealth, that’s the key Minnesota